Thursday, July 03, 2008

BRAND : Asian Paints Royale Play

AGENCY: Contract Advertising
BASELINE: NA
DESCRIPTION: A man is looking at a painting as the VO says, “I kept my dreams inside until now.” Cut to a girl who’s in transit, and the VO says, “I could be a traveller.” Then we see a man looking at fishes inside an aquarium; the VO continues, “I am uplifted by everyday yet find inspiration in other worlds. Others see their future in the stars but I see it in my hand. I am Nokia N-Series, that’s Wi-Fi, real internet experience.”
4Ps TAKE: Guess what the Nokia N-Series is harping on now? It’s latest USP: the Wi-Fi connection on its handset. After introducing news models on the trot, Nokia’s new power idea is all about focusing on applications in the handsets. With that, nothing is out of bounds, as the storyboard reveals. Good reward to prospect, though a trifle stretched. The clinching benefit to the brand is the real internet experience. So why choose a laptop or a PC when you can get hooked to the world with the N-Series? That’s called having the world in the palm of your hand!

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2008

An Initiative of IIPM, Malay Chaudhuri and Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist)

No comments: